Returns & Exchanges
If you are not totally satisfied with your order, please return it within 30 days of the purchase date for a refund.
Q. What can be returned?
A. Any item that is in "as-new" condition, damaged or defective can be returned for a refund.
Q. Are shipping charges reimbursed?
A. We will reimburse you for shipping if the item(s) being returned is damaged or defective.
Q: How do I make a return/exchange?
- Complete the Returns and Exchanges Form. Be sure to check the Return or Exchange checkbox, include your Name, the Order Number, the Item(s) you're returning, and a Reason Code.
- If the item is damaged, defective or if the incorrect item was sent to you please contact us at email@example.com for a pre-paid shipping label. We will also send you a pre-paid shipping label if you ordered the incorrect size. The label will be emailed to you. Please note, our hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm EST.
- Place the item(s) you are returning and the completed Returns and Exchanges Form in a shipping box. Seal the box and attach the shipping label. Be sure to cover any old labels with the new one, or just peel them off. A black marker can also be used to cover any existing bar codes.
- You may drop off your return at any authorized UPS shipping location. To find the nearest authorized shipping location, please visit www.ups.com.
- If making an exchange your new item(s) will be shipped back out to you as soon as we receive the item(s) you're exchanging.
Q: When will my card be credited?
A: It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach our fulfillment center. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
c/o Zagwear 33 Corporate Drive Orangeburg, New York 10962 845-398-9500 x362