Pick your favorite letters, words, symbols, and icons to create your custom faded design. There’s more to choose from! Visit Yodle|t.com to view all the available shapes. You can also order custom shapes—see our site to learn more.
- Before you begin, plan your design. Arrange your favorite shapes to see how they look together.
Try several combinations—the design is totally up to you! For a fun effect, try repeating the same shape in one
spot—for example, a single star can become a burst of stars. Or, try one of our templates!
See them all at Yodle|t.com.
- All shapes are reusable. Just gently peel shapes off. Freestyle Foam after use and store in a cool, dry place.
DESIGN & REVEAL FABRIC
Our amazing fabric is made to “fade!” With Yodle’s Fade Fabric, you can keep adding to your design—even after washing. Fading will continue with regular laundering and wear, enhancing the custom look of this item.
- Our Fade Fabric uses a special technology that lets you add to your design again and again. Want a new look? Try a new shape, or order a custom one!
- After Rub and Reveal is complete, wash item before wearing.
- Wash with like colors.
- Our products are engineered with carefully selected dyes to resist bleeding and color transfer throughout the life of the item.
- Due to the unique nature of this fabric, your item will continue to fade gradually over time.
- To minimize fading at the seams, turn item inside out before washing.
- To minimize fading at contact points, avoid sitting on abrasive surfaces such as rocks and concrete.
Our Freestyle Foam has been optimized for maximum stickiness to ensure shapes stay securely in place during the Rub and Reveal process. Freestyle Foams can be used over and over again, but they will gradually become less sticky over time. Replace when needed.
- Arrange shapes on Freestyle Foam.
- Position foam under fabric with shape in desired spot. Press fabric firmly around shape until it is locked in place.
- Freestyle Foam is reusable. Just replace backing after use and store in a cool, dry place. For optimum stickiness, keep free from dirt and lint. Need more foams? Reorder them now at Yodle|t.com.
NOTE: Yodle“ Design Kit is recommended for ages 8 and up.
Remember, Yodle is an evolving work of art, so take your time. You don’t need to design the entire product at once. Enjoy the process and unleash your creativity!